The True Story of Atlantis

THE MYSTERY OF ATLANTIS

From a young age, I was given a sentimental ring by my father, that was passed 3 generations from my Great-Grandfather, who was originally from PELLA  (GREECE). 
After 35 years i decided to see if the ring had any history behind it. I took the ring to a jeweller and he said that the ring could be at least 2500BC. 
To get more certain answers, it was given to a archaeologists Australian museum. After several days of researching, I was told that the ring i carry could be more then 2500 years, and the Design of the ring is the map Atlantis of GREECE  ( the ring is not gold (BRONZE) 
The ring was in a bad condition but have been clean... I was extremely surprised and sceptical at the same time after i heard it. I then google the history of Atlantis, and there have been a lot of speculation and  controversial over the Atlantis whereabouts for thousands of years now. No one really knew or knows where Atlantis was originally from. The Atlantis story was initially told by the Greek philosopher Plato, he was certain that Atlantis belongs to GREECE. But many people were doubtful about it and that it was only a myth. 
Many countries of archaeologists had a different theory about it, they insisted and believed that Atlantis originally belongs to them, including, INDIA,SPAIN,BAHAMAS, ETC.
For thousands of years now up to present day, there have been a lot of debating as to where the specific location of Atlantis is situated. The ring i carry with me today has the actual pattern map of Atlantis GREECE. 
The archaeologists said to that its a proven fact that ring is a symbol  of the map of Atlantis Greece and that i dont know what have in my hands and that it could be the answers for all the questions asked by professionals over the long period of time. 
I never imagined that years of investigating the mystery of Atlantis, i will carry the evidence in my hands. I really hope that after centuries of studying and researching that  the answers of the Atlantis navigation spot, has a clearer indication for all the years trying to resolve the solution. i would not loose my time if this ring was fake 
thank you for taking time out to read my blog and i was some help for the Atlantis specific location.

T T  2196

AU 








Comments

  1. Amazing!!!
    Do you have any more blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply, i not have any more blogs, the true is i not take much time to spend for this ring, this means i not have the right people to make this ring come true,because this is a true story..and the ring is not copy...do you have any ideas ?

      Delete

Post a Comment